Price Match T's & C's
We are constantly reviewing our prices against our competitors' to try to ensure they are the most competitive along with the service we provide.
That's why we offer a price match service: If you see a product that is in stock with the same delivery terms as we offer and at a cheaper published price elsewhere call or E-mail us and we’ll match it.
As with all these things some conditions do apply:
- The price match only applies to customers with business accounts.
- The products must be identical – we can’t price match different brands, pack sizes, and so on.
- The competitor must have the item in question in stock.
- The competitor’s product must be brand new, in its original packaging and undamaged.
- We do not offer our low price guarantee if the competitor's price is below our cost price.
- Delivery and other service conditions (e.g. guarantees) must be comparable. For example, delivery times should be equivalent. Guarantees should cover the same period. All relevant delivery charges will also be factored into the comparison.
- Our price match does not apply to special offers, short-term promotions or bulk discounts offered by others. So, for example, if a competitor is offering a product at half price for a limited period, our price match doesn't apply. We just can't afford to match every offer out there!
- The competitor cannot be in administration or closing down.
- Certain types of products are excluded but we will do our best to come close: computers and tablets; barcoding and labelling equipment; photocopiers, printers, scanners and all of their consumables such as ink and toner; and products made to order (e.g. custom stamps). This is because margin on these products are very tight and our cost prices vary considerably, meaning that if we were to price match on these products, we could end up making a loss.
- We do not price match auction or marketplace websites including eBay and Amazon. This is because they include a very wide range of different suppliers, some of whom don’t pay VAT as they are based offshore.
- We also don’t price match on products where we have had to make special arrangements in order to supply it to you, for example, by sourcing from a specialist supplier.
- You must supply us with a link or official quote to verify the competitor pricing.
- Please understand that if a competitor’s price is lower than ours because of an error on their part – a typographical error or system failure – we cannot price match.
We hope you find all of these terms fair – they are designed to protect both ourselves and you the customer.